Friday, November 04, 2005

Black shadow on the Blog

age:24
height:5'11
hometown:pampanga
dating status:Single


when do feel sexy?
haha! Im not! well, after a long bath, when I feel clean and fresh
where's the wackiest place you've ever had sex?
In a beach, had sex under lightning and thunderstorm.
when you kiss, where do your hands go?
on the girls hair, other on girls back giving a gentle massage.
if you could touch a girl with one part of ur body, what would it be?
My chest, so she can feel my heart beat.
what's your dream date and where?
my dream date is a candlelit dinnner on a yacht with a pianist playing soft romantic tunes to set the mood.
faves?
Rocky
Road ice cream. canned fruit. I love the beach! when i hvae time, I play basketball, go to the gym, or hang out with friends.
girl type?
Trinity from the matrix!
Physcally, someone tall, long-haired, and well-proportioned. but more importantly, she shoul be aboul to carry herself well, have a strong character, a good head on her shoulder, and a sense of humor.
Fave sexual position?
woman on top. but doggie style is still great.
what makes a girl sexy?
when she's confident
what kind of girl would you take home to meet your family?
someone who has a good head on her shoulder and has both feet firmly planted n the ground.
whats the worst thing a girl could do to you?
uhmm.. cheat on me? hahaha!

No comments: