Thursday, November 03, 2005

Here is a poem dedicated to the one i haven't met yet


Beyond the suprficial
by: Black Shadow
edited by: Irish S. (thanks)
My feelings for you go beyond the superficial
understood by all lands for ths sensation is universal
our bond can not be held captive by times limitations
for it seems passed on through many generations
though we ere now present in a new form and shape
It's all so faniliar like something fate can't escape
Indeed I have been preparing this whole life for your coming
since I was a babe, a tune for you, I have been humming
like a jigsaw puzzle with the one last missing piece
Never have I felt so at peace and so not incomplete
No longer do I enjoy the sunset in solitude
No longer do I have a pessimistic attitute
What's mine is yours and vice versa undeniably
others think it's wrong seeing us at times seperately
for we are fused into one being like the
flesh and the senses
And, you have been my ladder in the deepest of trenches.

No comments: